Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dec WHPH

Some of u might already know.... every 3 Friday of the month, Shell do give us the afternoon off.... hahah yea... off... but we must organise a team activities... ahahah not off to sleep.... another year has just passed... and here come the Dec WHPH again... this is the only WHPH that I can actually go off... hehhehe what am I going to do? play with my niece?

Tomorrow... 18 Dec is my wedding anniversary.... tat is real fast, right? I have became Mrs Sia for a year le.... nothing much happened this year le... just tat I went Korea for our honeymoon... and tats all...

Aiyo... year is going to end soon... very scared la... cos when the new year come, a new round of routine life... how can i get rid of my routine life ha?

1 comment:

Tracy said...

U can make changes if u ready for it.:)