Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Friend....

I don't know if you ever face such a prob.... when u have a close fren, u tend to share everything with him/her..... u will sms him/her everyday, though u guys are working in the same company and seeing each other daily..... cos u have just too much to share...... too much thoughts in common..... However, u will feel tat there is a period, when u guys start to feel the distance..... no longer so close... no more sms, hardly talk, harly share thoughts.... even in MSN, when u see each other, nothing to talk......

When this condition arise, no worries..... just voice up.... just be open and talk to ur fren again.... this is wat i did! I actually tell my fren I felt the distance... and my fren agreed too!.... then we start to think back wat happened... and we both agreed tat, though we hardly talk to each other, we are still very very good fren... and still have many thoughts in common..... Guess wat?? after we sopke with open heart, we managed to turn back to good fren. We even date each other out to talk heart to heart with a jug of beer! I really thank God for my courage to brought the issue up! I regain back a good and wonderful fren!

No comments: