Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

WHPH

Wat is WHPH?, well, if u talk to ppl working in my company, they will definitely know. It stands for WORK HARD PLAY HARD....


well, my company really promoting work life balance..... so Company is giving us half day off to do some team building activities every 3rd Friday of the month...., isn't it good??
Normally, there are team/dept who organise activities during this WHPH afternoon....Last time, whenever I see other department colleague go to join the activities, I would be sad seeing myself staying back to do work...... so sad...... this year, maybe cos most of my colleague are young and energetic, I always follow them to the activities.... and i found it real happy to have some fun and games.... even if we have to go back to office to work (not a must, but its up to individual work load) you will feel very fun and relax....
hahah..... Let see, i have actually attended 2 WHPH activities so far... one in May and another one was last Fri (June WHPH).... hehhehe May one was dodge ball.... quite a fun one... but last friday one was just great. We had this treasure hunt...... sweating and fun.... hahha then we have this kind of give us a clue.... hahha... u really cannot imagine how can an gesture of an elephant, spiderman, ice cream, ear mask, baseball can pass down to be different thing.... i really laughed my head off man.... hahhaha....

4 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

Wahhhh it is nice of your company to do that. If I want FUN, I've to dig out from my on pocket :P

Jane Jane said...

haha..never heard of WHPH but i know wat it stands for now...in my work life, im only being taught PTBB (pretend to be busy)...haha..learned this when we were in EY...quite useful...and we even hard PTBB king and queen..of coz i wasnt of of them...

ur company is certainly v generous and i think they have the right attitude...employees happy, company benefits..heeheh...u have some sort of club in ur company to organise the games kah?

Katherine said...

Hehehhe..... in KPMG, we learn LLB (Look Like Busy) hahhaha ...

Ya, there is different team of ppl tat will arrange game everytime....

My company always promote work life balance. But its hardly for finance staff... cos even though we go to play tat after, we sure come back to work after the game... :(

Katherine said...

Hehehhe..... in KPMG, we learn LLB (Look Like Busy) hahhaha ...

Ya, there is different team of ppl tat will arrange game everytime....

My company always promote work life balance. But its hardly for finance staff... cos even though we go to play tat after, we sure come back to work after the game... :(