Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

First post in MY blog!


I awalys believe in doing thing straight away without planning...... This morning, chatting with Tracy online..... out of sudden, very interested in creating my own blog,---> sharing my thoughts with my loved ones...... CLICKS... here I go, and this is proudly presented to you... my Wonder World... You should be proud cos' this blog is a restricted area.... hahhah only those selected ppl are authorised to view my blog.....well, nothing much to write now.... let see when is my next posts....

6 comments:

Tracy said...

KP, nice to have you on board... you can share anything with us! Please update your blog as much as you can... i will drop by everyday! :)

Jennifer Kho said...

Ooo hoo hoo, my dear Chip, welcome to the Bloggers World! I am glad that we can learn about each other's thoughts thru this :P

Long Live modern technologies!!!

Jane Jane said...

ya ya..welcome...who created the blog fever among us? hehehe ^^ pls visit me too :)

Alicia said...

woooo..... welcome to the club... didnt know you are having one.. until i read Jane's....

平凡男人 said...

Welcome on board! u purposely created your address as wwwkatherine?....i thought it was www.katherine, so yesterday i was visiting other katherine's blog....gosh!

Ganbatte! A short paragraph a day will keep you going...

Katherine said...

拜伦

I think tat blog created by me last time as well... but tat time not keen to write and I totally forgot about it...so u can see nothing is in the blog....

wwwkatherine blog was a mistake.... hahha anyway, mistake has been made and nevermind la... let the mistake going and hope this mistake will make my blog more specail

tracy, jk, jane jane and alicia.... tahnks for writing.. hehhe I want to join the club.... yeah, jane, i added ur link into my page as well!! cheers!