Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Swimming


I remembered about 3 years back, when I had my company annual dinner in KK, all my colleagues swim happily in Sutera Harbour Hotel pool. Guess what i do???? Looking after their properties (wallet, purse, etc.....) So sad and yet angry..... why can't I swim? 2 reasons... first, since small, parents said, dangerous, so dun let me learn swimming.... 2nd reasons... such a bad body figures, of cos dun dare to wear swim suit la....... how to swim??
Then, 1 year back, I went to Mulu with my fren... again I dunno how to swim and then i missed the fun... but then this time, I manage to play the water.... a bit satisfied though can't swim....
So I told myself.... I must learn how to swim.... til last year, I finally............. bought myself a swimming suit... hahha of cos not a sexy one... very conservative one...... telling myself, need to look for a trainer.....but... til now still cant get....
Last month, early in the morning, I went with a fren to Marriott to swim... yeah... of cos i went with a gal... she taught me how to swim and start learning kicking water and floating.... hai..... very sad... i really dunno how to float..... can anyone tells me why cant i float?? really.....???? Then in the evening, I fall sick.... dunno why... mum scolded.... swim so early in the morning.....decided to give up....
But last 2 weeks, a fren of mine who doesnt know how to swim approached me and told me tat she finally able to swim... she got the swimming gear tat can help me.. so i dated her last week... end up, I cant go cos last minute, got things to do.... this week, dated her again.... but then ... due to my physical problem, can;t swim. Next week, she needs to go back Brunei for her CPA study leave, cant swim again.....
Sometimes, I really wonder... should I give up?? Really wonder

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Don't give up! Don't let any hindrance let you down. I went for at least 6 lessons to learn to float!Practice make perfect!天下无难事,只怕有心人!

Jennifer Kho said...

Not enough 'oil' in you.. must eat more, must eat more..... ;p

Don't give up. am sure you will succeed one day :)

Alicia said...

BKP.. if you want the floating gears... i can get you a pair.. just fix it to your arm.. u will float like dead fish freely.... last time my youngest sister used that.. learn very fast... want or not????

Jane Jane said...

start with doggie style then u will know the secret and the art of floating....^^ add oil add oil..im sure ur dream will come true one day and u will swim like a mermaid~~~