Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another day without Govt in the Office ~~~~

Hhahaha... today, my Boss is on leave.... again, today I dun have government.... hahah somemore, I am the only one in the cubical.... hahhah.... this morning, i reach office only at 815am... slightly late... hahah cos, i purposesly come out from my hse only at 750am... thinking should be able to reach office by 8am sharp.... but half way, got accident along the road... jam!.. so tat is not my fault...

Once i reach office, my colleague told me there will be a fire drill at 9am... wohoo..... as sual, fire drill... whole bunch of us will gather and leave office before the drill and curi tulang... breakfast... hahahha.... so today is another time we did this... hahha we had our so called "team meeting breakfast" in one of the restaurant in Lutong... so back to office onlya bout 10am.... hahah

Today, my ex-colleague birthday... so all my ex collague gather and have lunch... where? Town! Taiwan Restaurant... so i left offcie about 11.45am and back 140pm... wahahha.....

I am so happy and hope my working life can stay like this for la... but i know i can only dream on.. cos this honeymoon time will end pretty soon... i must enjoy to the fullest before another year start again....

No comments: