Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Too free in the office

Today, is Deepavali holiday in West Malaysia. But not in East Malaysia. Why ho? Thought Governmnet said that they encourage ONE Malaysia? Hmm... anyway... my big big boss on leave due to recovering from dengue.... my big boss on leave going back to KL... my boss on leave to accompany children as Sri Mawar is actually off also today.... all my other colleagues also on leave... so I am the only one left in my team ... wat we call "JAGA KEDAI"...

Well after the budget execise, basically, I dun have a very drop deadline to meet.. and somemore today is KL's holiday,... basically, not much disturbance from others....feel very sleep after the heavy lunch... hahah and now really dunno what to do... recently, I have discovered myself loves to make card.... hahah yesterday, i made a birthday card for my buddy (hahah also stealing office hr to make it) and also today, make another one for my sis in law whose birthday is tomorrow... here are the cards i made (in the office)... hehehe


1) Card for my buddy... she is expert card maker (craftsmile owner)... i dun have any sophiscated tools and just make using my free hand... so hoe she dun mind





2) This is a simple card for my sis in law




No comments: