Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

latest update from me

I think it has been long long time... more than 2 years since the last update from em in this blog... of cos i did update my wedding blog on the other side.... hehe but not so frequent though....

Latest update.... hahah... ya I resume my piano lessons already... since Sept 2010... prefer this teacher of mine.... maybe cos she gave me the Alfred's adult piano book to learn. The last piano teacher gave me those kiddy kiddy one, which I can maintain my interest... :P knowing me... 2 minutes hot hot...

Apart from that, i also bought a new handphone.... i-Phone 4! heheh... with this little device... i can snap pic everywhere i go and post it onto the my blog and face book easily....wo hoo.... happy happy.... i took a number of pic during my this year birthday celebration.... hmmm... i think to me, age is nothing but a no... i have officially enter into the 30's era now... but i still very happy with my life... woowoow.... cheer!
here are some of the pics from the celebration... of cos i din manage to take all the celebration... e.g.: EY Gang and KPMG Gang celebration....






Old but enjoy... wat we called... person old but heart not old .... :)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

aiyo... no pic for ey gang..... we snap tonite ya !!!!!!!!!!!