Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Farewell to my team mate

Today, we are organising a farewell (high tea) in the office.... This colleague of mine is actually an Indian.... Frannkly, since young, i don't really mix with ppl other than Chinese.... so i was a bit worried when i know my colleague is an Indian....


She very happy go lucky.... likes to put smile on her face. She and me, naturally got the sister bonding... hahah although sometimes, at work, we mind has some different opinion and tends to argue, but we can still be close to each other.....


She told me before she likes umbrella.... so i bought her umbrella in a botol. I remembered this is a very common thing... but when i really wan to look for it, I dunno where to get it... hahah end up i spent 2 hrs looking for it at Bintang plaza... but ok la... at least i finally got it...


This morning, in the office, something strike my mind again... hahah i make a photoframe for her.... hahah again, my creativity strike my mind... here is the out come


No comments: